- Goldfields Gallivant 2014
- Lotus 4 Wheel Drive Weekend
- Magnificent Motorclassica
- Hunter Valley EMR
- Find in Japan
- An evening with Mark Webber
- South Australia Lotus Talk
- Run to Qld Auto Museum Hampton
- McKellar Ridge Winery Trip
- Morgan Park Sprints Round 4
- I Think I Need a Lathe
- August Day Run to Springbrook
- LCV Club Night – Elfin Heritage Centre
- LCV EMR from Coldstream to Tonimbuk via Noojee
- A somewhat forgotten wedding anniversary
- Len Terry 1923–2014
Classic Team Lotus at the Singapore F1
- Canberra: Sunny Saturday Afternoon Drive
- Monaco Grand Prix 2014
- Formula One drive day at Circuit du Var AGS Formule 1
- Winton Festival of Speed 2014
- The Tuft Eleven Diatribes
See the details on Latest News page.
After two hugely successful SSC LOTD at Wakefield Park the interstaters who wanted an event now have their dreams fulfilled.
Saturday,15th. November 2014 at Winton
The event will be the same format as previous days at Wakefield Park with race,sprint,drive and ride categories.
Since Zagame are not having a Track Day this year,this event will be the only Lotus Only Track Day in Victoria.
Mark O’connor is organising the event,0418 349 178 If you are an aussieelises member there is currently a thread on the website.
Drive session $280
Sprint session $295
Race session $350
Ride session $75
Further details : Go to www.simplysportscars.com
A social get-together is planned for Benalla on Friday evening. Bear in mind that Friday is always an open practice day at Winton so you can have two full days of motorsport. Plenty of accomodation in Benalla,Executive Hideaway recommended.
A website for SSC LOTD will be up soon where you can get info and enter for the event.
- EMR and Sunshine Coast Hinterland Day Run
- GOME 2014 – Madrid-Vila Real-Madrid
- The Europa Mann
- MSCA Phillip Island – July
- “Get yourself a hobby”
Are you a new member,interested visitor or wanting to search back issues ?
Go to the Lotus & Clubman Notes Magazine page on the right hand side bar to see all 2014 back issues
No need to log on,click to download.
Here is the reality of Motorsport,spotted at MSCA Sandown,22 June. Alec & Cocky helping search for Rhett Parker’s oil leak. As usual minor leak means car on trailer for home and engine out to fix the leak. Who said life is easy ?
We received this from Rhett…..
“As an update to the photo on the Club website, I can advise that thanks to the very generous hard work of the St.Kilda Crew (both present & past), my Elise is already back on the road. Obviously I am very indebted for their help, as without it the car may not have been running for sometime. The problem was a leaking rear main oil seal, which required removal of the gearbox and thankfully not the whole engine. Repair went reasonably well except for a hiccup with the pressure plates bolts. One bolt refused to be loosened, and eventually the head had to be cut off – turns out the bolt head had welded itself onto the pressure plate, as the bolt screwed out by hand after we removed the plate. Ah well, can’t expect everything to run smoothly or, more aptly – that’s motor racing.”